Julie is currently an associate lawyer at OLLIP P.C. Prior to completing her articles with the Firm, Julie received her Juris Doctor from the Faculty of Law, University of New Brunswick, and her Bachelor of Science from the University of Manitoba.
Her prior legal experience includes serving as Research Assistant for UNB Law’s 1L Legal Advocacy Moot Program, and volunteering with Pro Bono Students Canada and UNB Student Union’s Legal Information Centre. Committed to gaining further exposure to legal advocacy, she volunteered with the Canadian Qualifying Rounds of the Philip C. Jessup International Moot Competition and Regional Qualifying Rounds of the Sopinka Cup Trial Advocacy Moot.
- Bar of Ontario, 2019
- Ontario and Canadian Bar Associations
- Law Society of Ontario, 2019
- Juris Doctor, University of New Brunswick, 2018
- Bachelor of Science, University of Manitoba, 2014
- Leycester D. D’Arcy, Q.C. Prize in Evidence (for highest academic standing in Evidence Law)
- Best Objections in Third Year Trial Practice (by class nomination)